Well summer is here and things are going great. I finally got a job at Runner's Den! I start training this Monday. I am so excited to work there. It will be fun to do something I love and get paid for it. If anyone needs new running shoes, Runner's Den will find the perfect fit for you. I may be able to get you a discount too, so let me know before.
Other than that, my older sister and bro in law are back in town. They invited me over for dinner last night and it was a blast to hang out with them and their little boy, Austin. I love to make faces at Austin because he still thinks it is funny, while other people think its normal for me now. It stinks that Todd is gone, but he will be back for the weekend next week. The rest of the family will come in July! I am way excited.
A lot of people have been asking me what the sneefs and geefs and slaggin heaps mean. Well, I cant really answer that. That is something you will have to figure out for yourselves. If you need anymore hints, ask my brother, Todd.
Well, Im going running! I love running in the rain! Later
1 comment:
good job on geting a job! I might need to take you up on the offer about the shoes. I'm starting traing for the noble canyon 50k in sept. So i'm gonna need trail shoes! Got and suggestions?!
Post a Comment