Things have been going well. My life has consisted of 3 things: school, running, and sometimes sleeping. School is going well. After taking my intro to bio-engineering class this semester, i decided that I dont want to do that with my life. Im not into the whole tons of computer programming thing, so I decided to change my major. I decided that I want to try and go to med school again, and that since I love physics, I'll major in that for my undergrad. I am really excited. Usually pre med majors major in biology or something, but I love physics and want to go into that. If I decide later I dont want to go to med school, I can do engineering with my physics major, or go to grad school.
Running is going well. I am only running 30 mins a day, nothing more. Since I had some knee problems earlier, Coach Quintana doesnt want me to run over 30 mins a day for a while until it gets strengthened. The team is doing very well. We are hoping to win nationals boys and girls.
Church has been great. Today we had stake conference and they announced that there are going to be some boundary changes. Now, 18-31 year olds who dont go to asu or live in Tempe can not go to the University stake. So the stake will probably be cut in half, and the ward that I am in will only have a few members left, since the average age of my ward is 28 and everyone lives in east mesa. So it will be a fun change. I am excited to work in the Elders Quorum Presidency as the secretary. The president is awesome. The counselors are awesome. It will be a lot of fun.
Ummm, other stuff... oh, i went on a date last Friday with Devin Curry (my date was not Devin, I took a girl and he did, just in case you were wondering). It was fun. We started by eating at Chilis, then went bowling, played settlers, and ate ice cream. Good times.
Other than that, all I do is make weird noises and faces with Todd.
2 comments:
Nice picture of Potty Training at ASU. Lovin it! Enjoyed your last entry too. Keep it up!
That sounds pretty much like my life too -- running, school, and sleeping . . . except without the running and the school. Oh . . . I also enjoy pooping
~ Austin
That sounds pretty much like my life too . . . except without the running and the school. Oh . . . I also clean up after Austin's poop.
~ Nicci
That sounds pretty much like my life too . . . except without the running and the sleeping. Oh . . . I also think bio-engineering is poopy.
~ Keith
We love you!
Post a Comment