Things have been crazy lately. My hardrive crashed on a computer that I have had for 2 months so the yesterday HP sent me a new one and I had to backup everything and reinstall it, so I was up till 3:00 am, cause I had to do hw after that. Then I woke up at 6 am, went to school, and by the time I got home, I couldnt even walk straight, so I laid down and was out for 3 hours! That was soooo nice. Then I woke up, went to the ASU UCLA game, in which ASU lost badly. Now I am home at midnight and doing hw again. So my schedule has been kinda wacked, but it seems to be working out okay.
ASU track is still number one. Here is a link to the latest National Rankings http://ustfccca.cstv.com/sports/division1/spec-rel/022708aad.html . Track is going well. Im still just running easy, and havent started doing any hard work outs. I'll start once Louie says to.
Ummm, geevin heefs.
I'm way excited for Mom and Dad and Britt to come back this summer. I miss you guys. You are all studs. Also, Nicci and Keith will be coming too, I guess I miss them too. All this talk of Austin's poop on their blog really makes me miss Austin too.
Classes are going well, I think... It is hard to tell sometimes, but I feel good about it. Im excited for next semester more though, cause then I'll get into the real physics stuff.
Well, back to my lab report.
1 comment:
man sandy, you need a macbook rather than an HP computer, my macbook is so nice. How is the college life at ASU?
Mike Woods
Post a Comment