Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rollin

Well, its that time again. Time to heef the sneefs.

This past week has been a good, productive week. I went to school some more and learned stuff. Physics is going well, but I am still doing the best in a class I dont need anymore: my bio-engineering class. Oh well.

I finally increased my running and will increase again next month. Coach is a stud and knows what he is doing. Everything feels great and I am confident that I will be back full force for cross country next semester.

Brittany and I plan to make another spits creations movie this summer. I know all you fans out there thought spits creations was out of business or something because there have been no movie productions for 2 and a half years, but today spits creations has announced their plans to make a movie starring brittany and I. Its gonna be good, so look for it in theaters (or google). We arent sure what it will be about yet, but we are never sure what any movie will be about before we make them so its ok.

I am way excited for general conference this weekend. I'll be going over to the Heywoods on Saturday night with Todd and Jacy and have a rockin sleepover. More importantly, there will be free breakfast on Sunday morning. A nice, home-made, full breakfast meal on Sunday morning is something I have not yet experienced since living on my own. I'm excited.

Well, other than that, I have made a few plans this summer that include mesa east stake youth conference (yeah, they still think Im not grown up yet, so I have to go to the youth conference), work, lake powell maybe, and JAPAN. Most importantly I am excited to see my family again. Woo!

peace

2 comments:

Dem, Mem and Them said...

Lookin forward to the latest and greatest from Spitz Creations.

Unknown said...

woo hoo!! movies!! okay so i still have a cd of you with the telemarketers that called your house. oh man i about died when i listened to it! good times!!