Well after finishing half my essay that is due tomorrow, I decided to waste more time and write on this instead. That way I can drink a Dr. Pepper later on to keep me up tonight. mmm Dr Pepper.
Right now things are rockin. Todd called me the other night when I was with some friends just to say that Jacy's name backwards is Ycaj. Or Ycaj Sivraj Nosuoks in full. I thought that was pretty cool.
School is good. This next weekend there is gonna be a sweet track meet at ASU - the sun angel classic. There are gonna be 62 colleges competing and A LOT of fast people. I am really excited to see. If you are here and you like to watch fast people, you should go.
Other than that, not much happenin. Church is going well. There will be some big changes in my ward in the upcoming months, but it will be all good. I don't know what to say, I think that means its time for my Dr. Pepper. Peace
2 comments:
Hey Sandy! It's Melissa Hunsaker Kleiner!! I'm so proud to say I know an ASU runner! I need some running advice. I'm addicted. Do need to see the bishop if I'm addicted to running!? HA keep posting!
What are geefs & sneefs & slads. It sounds funny....but it's weird!!
Post a Comment