Life is great! Nicci and Keith and Austin came down to AZ yesterday and I got to see them over at Todd and Jacy's house. That was tons of fun. I wish I could see my parents and Tirb here too. I miss them a lot. Skype is awesome though.
School is going. Things are starting to pile up more than before. Everytime I want to go get a job, I get a ton of assignments that take over, so I stop wanting to get a job. I think so far though, I've been keeping up. Last week was crazy, and because I had some tests, I started falling behind a little on homework, but this week I should be able to get caught up where I'm supposed to be.
Cross Country has been fun. I had my first meet last week down in Tucson. The team did well, we won both mens and womens. Personally, I felt I could have done better, but I feel that I will be more prepared now for my next race. Its hard to get used to it again. It was a lot harder than I remembered, so I'm gonna have to step it up. I feel good about my next race though. Now that I remember what its like, I think I will be more mentally and strategically prepared.
It has been great hanging around Cortney. Last week we had really busy weeks, but we were still able to hang out every day. She is awesome. She helps me a lot when things get stressful. Things are going great.
Teaching with the missionaries has also been a huge blessing lately. I have been able to help translate for a lady from thailand this past week as she is learning with the missionaries. I love beginning my day with institute and finishing it teaching with the missionaries. It is such an awesome feeling. Lynn is an awesome lady. She reminds me a lot of being around the Thai members. The Thai people are amazing.
That's whats been going on. Life is awesome.
2 comments:
You're awesome - keep putting the important things first and everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Love ya:)
And don't forget about the flocks of geese.
Post a Comment