Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spits and Swiffs

So finally, I am updating my blog.

School has started and so far everything is going as expected. I have a good schedule that keeps me busy. Classes have started off well. Physics is crazy, difficult, and intellectually fulfilling all at the same time. Most of my days include study sessions that last for hours with some friends in my class, where we try to imagine that we understand what is going on. It is fun.

Cross Country has been good. I've been doing workouts with the team finally. When I got back from my mission, I was just running base milage to get back into things, but now I am working out with the team nand participating in Tempo Runs and speed work. It has been fun trying to get my speed back to where I was. I am way excited for the Georgia vs ASU football game though. It will be an awesome matchup, but also, I get to go out on the field at half time because they are recognizing the track team for winning the national championship last season. That should be sweet.

There are other things going on in my life along with school and cross country though. I am lucky to have started dating an amazing person. It has been a blast. Despite our busy schedules, we find time to get together and do stuff fairly often. I'm so happy right now. The end.


4 comments:

Dem, Mem and Them said...

You DO sound happy! I am happy for you!!

Keith and Nicci said...

That's awesome. And we're glad that both kinds of "CC's" are going well too:)

Jenn said...

So.. you can't post a blog about a new girl and not put a picture of her and you up! c'mon Sandy!
But that is awesome!

physics was probably my least favorite class and I have ultrasound physics this semester and then another ultrasound physics my last semester. It is better than general physics because it relates more to what I do, but it still sucks.
I truly feel bad for you with the physics class.

M said...

Thats awesome Sandy! Oh and also who is this special someone you are dating?