Thursday, September 25, 2008
เครียด
Sometimes life is just overwhelming. My brain seems like its going to explode. Its hard trying to do everything including school, cross country, callings, and missionary work, and then stay caught up with social life.. There are so many little things I could be doing. I wish I could do all of them, but there is only so much time in one day. It is hard to determine which things are most important. Like Elder Oaks has said, there are good things, better things, and then the best things. What's hard is that when I finally think I should stop something because its just 'good,' I get a strong feeling that I shouldn't stop. Its times like these that I have to go back and read Alma 26.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep following the spirit and even take time for a little fun. That's OK too!
Hang in there. Keith is actually feeling the same way right now, so I guess even after you're out of school things stay crazy, but we've gone through this over and over and each time as long as we prioritize the important things and stay close to the spirit, somehow everything gets done that needs to. Love ya tons and miss you. It was so fun to see you last weekend:)
Just STAY busy! Its more fun. Trust me!!
Post a Comment