Time for another blog update.
This summer has been a blast. Next up is my trip to Tokyo in August to visit my family. It is gonna be sweet. I'm excited to go see their house and go to the sites and hike Fuji mountain!
This past week or so has been a good one. I've had the chance to serve a lot in the church, therefore I have been reading a lot about my mission experiences so that I could conitnue to draw from them. I could read through my journal/letters forever. I had so many great experiences in Thailand. The Thai people are amazing with all they sacrifice to stay strong in the church. We all have different trials, but I've never seen people sacrifice so much to be a member of the church. I love reading my letters and reflecting back on the attitude I had while I was there. I was the happiest I have ever been in my life. I miss those times and will always remember them. I cant wait to go back in December and visit the places and members I served.
It is great to be back though and to meet friends and family again and to meet new friends as well. It also feels great being back in shape. I am not all that excited about this upcoming school year though. I was looking at my schedule and got really depressed. I have practice every morning from 5-9 am, Mon-Fri. Then I have school till the afternoon each day. Then I will be working until 7pm. Then I will do my homework, and go to sleep probably around 11pm or midnight and wake up at 4:30 and do it all again. My Saturdays will consist of work, cross country meets, running, and homework. It will be crazy, but I guess its good that I stay busy.
Snins
No comments:
Post a Comment