Well, I just got home at 3 in the morning from Disneyland and it was a blast. I went with Ben and Jeff, two of my friends. Thanks to my older bro, we got in free, and had a place to stay sunday night, so all we had to pay for is gas...... and then i had to pay for tires too, since one popped, but it was a blast. It was fun to hang out with Todd and make weird noises and faces ( as you can see in the picture).
Running has been good. I will finally start doing some speed stuff this month for the first time since I returned from my mission. Im really excited. I feel that I am back in shape fit-wise, but my speed isnt there yet, so this month will be a good one to start working on speed. ASU is the best place to run. I love its program. I am excited to watch a lot of our athletes compete at the trials this upcoming week.
My parents and Tirb will get here Thursday. It is gonna be awesome. I am excited to go with them to Snowflake to see grandma and grandpa skouson. And I cant wait to go back with them to Japan in August. It is gonna be so fun.
Work is good. I love my job. What more could ask for than getting paid to talk to people about running and work with other runners. It has been awesome.
Things are going just grand, almost like the snivins in the snatches.
3 comments:
I'm SO jealous of the Disneyland trip.
Rollercoasters are one of my favorite things in the whole world!
Okay Sandy..Where is your work and WHEN do you work?? I need shoes...DO you work wed. or Sat??
Good one! GAGS! I know, I just don't know how to say it.... Oh well!
Post a Comment