So far things with Jacy are going well. She hasnt had the baby yet, which is good because the hospital is trying to keep her pregnant as long as they can. However, she started reacting to so much magnesium, so they took her off that now, so chances of her having Jack (her little boy) have increased a lot. It is kind of a waiting game right now. Prayers are working though and tomorrow our family is doing a special fast for her. Todd quit his internship and is here for good now. My dad has already gone back to Japan for work and Brittany and my mom are going to Canada tomorrow and going to Japan straight after. I will meet them there next week. My sister and bro in law are leaving too to work in Vegas.
August is pretty much shot for me. I go to Japan, then when I return on the 15th, the rest of my schedule is full with appointments, physicals, and complaince meetings for cross country, then on Aug 20th, I take off with the team to Pine Top for our team camp. It should be fun. We return on Saturday the 23rd, and then school starts including official practice on the following Monday, and once that happens, time will be gone. It has been fun spending time with my family, but that window is closing soon and it will be sad to say goodbye again. It's okay though, I'm looking forward to a great semester at school, then I will see them again in december and go to Thailand! Im so excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment